Posted August 15th, 2023
Licensed GM Technician
Scherer Chevrolet Buick GMC is a family-owned and operated car dealership that has faithfully served Kitchener and area customers for more than 35 years, and our business is growing. We are currently looking to add a qualified automotive technician with GM experience and are offering a $5000 signing bonus for experienced GM-trained technicians.
We guarantee 40 hours a week for the first 4 weeks to get accommodated with your new job.
Join the team at Scherer Chevrolet Buick GMC and experience a rewarding and challenging career in the automotive industry working alongside a highly skilled and supportive team.
Scherer Chevrolet Buick GMC offers
- Hourly rate of $37.30
- $5000.00 Signing bonus (experienced GM trained technicians only)
- Market-leading earning potential
- Upsell Bonuses
- Group Benefit Plan
- No weekends
- Positive work environment and support
Automotive Technician Responsibilities:
· Perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles.
· Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
· Test the functionality of parts and systems
· Perform basic auto care and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, and tire rotation.
· Repair and replace brake pads, wheel bearings, sensors, and other parts.
· Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic work on vehicles.
· Willingness to learn with hands-on training.
Automotive Service Technician Requirements:
- 310S/T License or equivalent
- Valid drivers license
- General Motors driveability/electrical experience
- Commitment to Quality work and Fixing it Right the First time
- GM Experience Required
Salary: $37.30 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus (Some conditions apply)
- GM Technician: 1 year (required)
- 310S/T License (required)
Apply below with your resume with Attn: Ed Figueiredo