Our dealership remains open to the public, with the following department restrictions in place.
VEHICLE SALES - (833) 201-2268
Customers looking to purchase a vehicle can do so by:
A) ONLINE SALES AND DELIVERY - Purchase a vehicle entirely online with contact-free delivery once the deal is complete. Use the "Structure My Deal" tab in the vehicle inventory pages to get started.
B) BOOK AN IN-PERSON APPOINTMENT - In-person dealership visits are available by appointment only, as currently required by government regulations. (Masks required at all times)
We're serious about safety
Our dealership has taken extra precautionary measures to reassure our clients during these uncertain times. Including, but not limited to:
• Our staff is exercising extreme caution by sanitizing work stations & regularly washing their hands.
• Public areas are sanitized often, and as always, a full-dealership cleanse takes place each night.
• Our shuttle vehicles are wiped down with antibacterial wipes after every trip.
• Every vehicle is wiped down with Germosolve by the technician after the vehicle has been serviced.
• Every service customer gets a new sanitized pen to sign any documentation.
• Our salespeople wash their hands before & after every test drive, and we encourage our customers to do the same.
• Our technicians wash their hands before & after each vehicle worked on, before returning the vehicle to the customer.
• Our service department has placed additional service shuttles on the road to limit the number of passengers per trip. This is in place to avoid overcrowding and maintaining social distance.
• Our staff is avoiding physical contact with clients in the form of handshaking and we have temporarily suspended this practice.
• Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the dealership.
• We have asked all staff to stay home if they are feeling ill. If they display symptoms while in the workplace our managers will be instructing the employee to leave the workplace immediately.
We believe diligence and caution are the cornerstones to navigate these difficult times and want you to know we have always been committed to a safe work environment for our clients and staff, but have significantly raised the bar to meet these new daily challenges. Rest assured, we are taking all precautions!
As we move forward it is with great respect that we ask you all to be smart, be safe, and be considerate of others when you enter the dealership and or any public space.
We thank you all for your support and friendship.
The Scherer family
Waterloo Region Covid-19 Information: https://www.regionofwaterloo.ca/en/health-and-wellness/2019-novel-coronavirus.aspx
COVID-19 Information For Ontarians: https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus
Public Health Agency of Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health.html
Government of Canada Updates: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html
World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus