We are pleased to announce our International Student Lease Program. This program provides international students studying in Canada with the opportunity to lease a new GM vehicle, subject to meeting GM Financial’s qualifications.
- Students must be currently enrolled in an accredited University, College, or CEGEP program in Canada.
- Qualifying new GM Vehicles.
- Al leases will be set up on pre-authorized payment plan.
- The maximum lease payment in $650 per month (minimum $100 per month).
- A down payment of 20% (of MSRP) is required as well as a 5% security deposit (of MSRP).
- Lease term – The lease term must be aligned to the closest term remaining on the student visa (maximum term 48 monrhs). However, if the lease term exceeds the remaining time on the visa, GM Financial requires an extra security deposit equal to the monthly payment (including taxes) for each month it is over, to a maximum of 12 months.
Verification and Identification Requirements
- Letter from the University Registrar, confirming program enrollment.
- Bank statements (previous 3 months required)
- Copy of Student Visa
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of Canadian Driver’s License
- Parent Contact information (address, telephone number, email)