Accept Only GM Certified Service For Your Vehicle
When it’s time for vehicle maintenance or repair, visit Scherer Chevrolet Buick GMC and let our GM Certified Service experts handle all your vehicle needs. Nobody knows your vehicle better than our highly trained Advisors and Mechanics, from oil changes to engine replacements, let the team at Scherer take care of all your vehicle’s needs. We are dedicated to maintaining top-tier customer service, for both new and used car buyers! Allow our factory-trained technicians to demonstrate our commitment to excellence.
Now more than ever, cleanliness is of the utmost importance. That's why we've committed to using enhanced vehicle cleaning measures with Health Canada-approved cleansers before delivering your vehicle after purchase or service, including cleaning with a focus on frequently touched surfaces.
Why Choose Scherer Chevrolet Buick GMC for repairs?
- GM certified technicians who know your GM vehicle inside and out.
- Technicians who are equipped with state of the art diagnostic equipment and engineers, enabling quick and accurate diagnosis.
- Service experts who know the maintenance schedule for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac and Pontiac, Saturn, Hummer or Oldsmobile.
- Service experts who recommend what service is required and when, according to your vehicle maintenance schedule, your environment and your personal driving habits.
- A choice of certified parts to suite your budget and driving habits.
- A comprehensive explanation of the services performed on your vehicle, so you can stay informed of your vehicle's needs.
- Best of all, at Scherer Chevrolet Buick GMC, we offer quick service for everyday maintenance services, shuttles to home or work, as well as updated, comfortable waiting lounges and the opportunity to check out the latest vehicles.
Expert service at competitive prices
Your vehicle demands the best service possible from professionally trained experts. That's why GM Goodwrench Technicians are specifically trained to to work on GM vehicles using only GM-approved parts and state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment.
And at over 400 Goodwrench locations across Canada, you can find upfront competitive prices, pre-schedule appointments, have your vehicle serviced while you wait, drop off your vehicle by way of our 24-hour key drop boxes and take advantage of our free shuttle service to help you get to where you need to go.
Need repairs done to your vehicle? Ask one of our associates for a competitive quote on any repairs for your vehicle. We use genuine GM parts and offer a 1 year parts and labour warranty on all repairs.
Don't forget to ask about our Lifetime Warranty parts like Brake Pads and Chassis Components.