What's my car, truck, or SUV worth?
Whether you're looking to sell your vehicle privately, or through a dealer, knowing the potential value of what you're driving beforehand will give you a starting point in negotiations, and help you make an informed decision.
Use our online vehicle valuation tool to get an average trade-in comparable based on nearby vehicles currently for sale or recently sold. Our tool analyzes data from automotive dealers and manufacturers to determine a specific vehicle’s value in comparison to similar vehicles across Canada.
What Can Lower Your Trade-In Car’s Value?
There are many factors that can lower the price of your trade-in. Here are a few:
- The scent of smoke lingers in the car.
- Your car needs major repairs.
- The accessories on your vehicle speak to only a small market of buyers.
- Your car is really old.
- Your trade-in car has high mileage.
- The car has been in numerous accidents.
- There are lots of scratches and/or dents.
- Accessories are not working.